Kama Sutra Tips
We’ve all heard about this mythical book. Where does it come from? What does it reveal? Delve into the secrets of the Kama Sutra …
Kamasutra ke mutabika jitana jyada purusa Sex ko pasanda karate hai, utana hi mahilaem bhi. Jisa prakara purusom ko visesa kriyaom ya position me Sex karana pasanda hota hai, usi prakara mahilaom ko bhi. Aba savala uṭhata hai ki mahilaom ko kauna si position jyada pasanda hoti hai, to hama usaka javaba yaham denge. Isase pahale hama apako bata dem ki mahilaom ko sambhoga ki vo position jyada pasanda hoti hai, jinamem vo jaldi carama sima taka pahunca sakati hai.
Mahilaom ki pasandida Sex position
kucha kriyaem ischa prakar hai-
1.Pahali kriya jisamem sambhoga ke daurana purusa mahila ke upara hota hai. Yaha sabase purani kriya hai, jise mahilaem sabase jyada pasanda karati hai. Isa kriya me mahilaom ko prema aura Sex donom ka barabara se anubhava hota hai.
2.Sex ki ischa anokhi kriya me purusa ki janghom para usaki parṭanara baiṭha jati hai. Isa kriya me baiṭhakara sambhoga kiya jata hai. Isamem sidhe dila se dila ka samparka hota hai. Yadi isa kriya ke satha cumbana bhi liya jae to pyara ka ahasasa kai guna baṛha jata hai.
3.Tisri position vo hai, jisamem mahila apane parṭanara ke upara baiṭha jati hai. Ama taura para mahilaom ko havi hona pasanda hota hai aura isa position me usi bata ka ahasasa jyada hota hai. Isa position me mahilaem bahuta jalda carama sima yani rati nispatti ki avastha me pahunca jati hai.
4.Mahilaom ko alaga-alaga taraha se Sex karana pasanda hota hai. Position66′ pyara aura Sex ka alaga ahasasa karata hai. Isamem mahila apane purusa parṭanara ke upara piṭha karake baiṭha jati hai. Isa position me agara purusa apani parṭanara ki chati para masaja kare to jyada sahayaka siddha ho sakata hai.
5.Mahilaom ko spuna phiṭinga position bhi kaphi pasanda hoti hai. Isa position me jisa prakara do cammaca eka dusare me phiṭa ho jate hai, usi prakara mahila, purusa eka dusare ke alingana me kho jate hai. Purusa piche ki tarapha rahata hai.
Sahaba…Agar ye bate bhula gae to Sex me nahi aega maja!
Sardi-jukama ne china li thi avaz, 30 sal bad phir bol sakengi
dekhie kucha aise eksiḍeṇṭ, jo apako hairana karane ke lie kaphi hai
sirpha eka baṭana daba kara inglaiṇḍa aura fransa ko uṛa sakata tha rusa lekina...
In Sanskrit, “Kama” refers to the god of carnal love, while “sutra” means “aphorisms. The medieval writer Vatsyayana decided to join the many works that deal with pleasure in one volume. Written between the fourth centuries seventh, this compilation of India was originally intended for the aristocracy and courtiers. Mainly famous for its descriptions of sexual positions, but also offers tips for living in harmony with the family. It was translated into European languages in the 19th century.
Composed of seven chapters, the Kama Sutra only refers to positions for making love in the first part of the book, contrary to common belief. The other six chapters are dedicated to marriage, desire and relationships. All matters of a sexual nature are treated in a liberal and relaxed tone: desire, penis size, fantasies, orgasms and pregnancy. It also explains that men should not settle for the sexual act itself: they must also master the art of caressing, kissing, biting and other types of touching their partner. Wise words …
Through the centuries, the Kama Sutra has scrunitised and included in books about sexual positions, which explains why, as a rule, only know as a sexual guide.
Originally, there were about twenty positions illustrated in the manual. Some of the relatively simple have become classics, especially the missionary position, the woman on top, doggy style, the 69 or spoons. Other positions, more acrobatic require more flexibility: penetration behind or in a standing face to face. The aim of the erotic games described in the Kama Sutra is to increase sexual pleasure.
Fancy trying something new? Here are details of some imaginatively named, famous positions that are not too difficult to implement.
– The Lotus: He sits with legs bent and the soles of the feet together. You sit on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and place your feet on the ground. Intense fusion of the bodies, this position favors intimate contact
– Scissors: You lie on your back. Kneeling on the edge of the bed, lift your legs slightly during penetration. Penetration is deep and very pleasant, and it gets a wonderful view of the action.
– Hunchback Bridge: Not that this position is a challenge! It requires your partner to be very strong and flexible. He begins lying on the ground and then lifted himself on the floor in a “bridge” or crab. You astride carefully and make grinding movements, rotating the hips.
– In the style of Anjou: You both lie on your sides with your bottom against his pelvis and he penetrates you, keeping your hands free to caress you. This gentle position is also suitable for women during the first five months pregnant.
– The Crab: You lie on your back and bring your knees to your chest while he enters from a kneeling position. This is a very nice position as the vagina tightens around the penis.
– Dividing a bamboo: You lie on your back and put one leg over the shoulder of her partner, the other leg on the bed spread. Then alternate so the leg is stretched over his shoulder and raised leg is extended.